1. I am a very shy person
2. Most people hate their feet but I secretly love mine, I often get told they look like fingers because of how straight they are.
3. I secretly wish I was a dancer, that's one regret I will live with, not pursuing it when I was younger.
4. I am a very chilled/laid back person. Almost to the point were people mistake me as 'not caring'.
5. I love junk food.
6. My hometown is one of the 'worst places to live' in the UK. High birth rates, high crime and poor education according to various reports.
7. I love potatoes. Baked, fried, boiled, masked, any type will do.
8.I don't take compliments very well, this is mainly because I grew up being the 'fat chubby girl' and my confidence wasn't very high. I thought 'compliments' were just people trying to be nice.
9. I always wanted a penpal but I wasn't allowed one because my parents thought it was dangerous.
10. I don't have many friends, I am a firm believer in having a few great friends you can trust rather than loads of 'friends' that don't actually care.
11. Because of that believe, I am very wary of letting people get close.
12. I love my dog Coco, in fact I am obsessed with Coco. She is everything to me.
13. I am very protective of people I love. Especially friends and family. And Coco!
14. My eyesight isn't bad but I do need to wear glasses. It's currently -1.25 and seems to only get worse with time.
15. I get on better with boys. I find them easier to talk to.
16. I hate going out with crowds of girls, just because it ends with gossip and drama.
17. If I watch a korean drama, I have to watch it all in one go or else I end up forgetting what happened.
18. My dad's nickname for me is 'crybaby'. For obvious reasons.
19. My aim this year is to travel as much as possible.
20. I have a pierced belly button. I got it done when I was 15 which was underage. To be able to get it done, I wrote a fake letter and faked my mum's signature. I took it out around 4 years ago because I never wore short tops so didn't see the point in having it.
21. I'm getting my first tattoo this week.
22. As I a from a small town in Yorkshire, I always wanted to move to a bigger city but I never imagined living and settling in London, my heart was always set on Manchester.
23. I need 9+ hours sleep every night. If I don't have that, then a afternoon nap is essential.
24. My worst personality traits are, stubborn, impatient and very sensitive.
25. My best personality traits are outgoing, good listener and loyal.
Now let me know 25 things about you!