If you're looking for a bargain and you have the time to have a good rummage than TK Maxx is your store. You never know what you may find, I enter with an open mind and I always end up surprising myself, it's like a treasure hunt. With deliveries every single day, the store is always updated. TK Maxx don't have a stock room so when you see something you like, you better be quick before it disappears. I always thought TK Maxx had EVERYTHING and now they have gone and launched a new jewellery section. Packed with designer brands at a bargain rate, I felt spoilt for choice. There was such a diverse range of product, I couldn't leave with just one item, I came home with many and below I show you exactly how I wear mine.
1. Special Occassion - To dress up and add some bling to a little black dress, I wore a crystal necklace as a head piece. This instantly screams glam and creativity and ensures all attention is on you.
2. Casual - To create a casual day time look, add a chunky tough looking leather cuff. Not only is it super trendy it instantly turns your LBD into a casual piece.
3. Dinner Date - Keep it simple and chic with a cute simple pendant and skinny stacking rings. Mix up your silver with gold to create some interest.
4. Evening - For my evening look I paired my LBD with some statement earrings. These earrings are enough, no other jewellery needed.
5. Bohemian - Silver bohemian style jewellery is great for dressing down an LBD. It looks effortless, trendy and stylish.
*All Jewellery from TKMaxx*
So next time your in TK Maxx, check out their jewellery range, there really is something for everyone and just like me, you may be surprised by the brands and the prices they offer.
Style Tour Dates
1. Wednesday 18th September- LIVERPOOL
2. Tuesday 8th October-LEEDS
3. Thursday 10th October-MANCHESTER VOGUE NIGHT OUT
4. Tuesday 15th October-GLASGOW
5. Tuesday 22nd October- NEWCASTLE
6. Tuesday 29th October- CARDIFF