One of the biggest trends in the nail art world right now is probably half moon nails. As seen on the catwalks and amongst many celebrtites, the half moon nail is the hottest design right now. Simple, edgy and chic. If you follow my Twitter of Instagram (stylesuzi), you may have already seen this.
For the tutorial I have used:
Nubar Faded Putty
Nails Inc Kensington Park Road
Nails Inc Top Coat
WHSmith White Paper Holes
1. Paint your desired moon colour, you may only paint half of your nail if you wish, after all you will only be seeing a fraction of it.
2. Wait until it's COMPLETELY dry. Then stick on your white sticky holes, rip them in half to save on usage. I obviously forgot!
3. Paint on your predominant nail colour
4. Wait until it's completely dry, then peel them off
5. Seal the design with a top coat
And there you have it! Half moon nails. Now get creative and see what great colour combos you can come up with, I am thinking matte black and a glossy mint green next! Have Fun!