1. I stocked up on Bioderma when I visited Paris, boy were they heavy to carry home! I wanted to buy more but my suitcase was already trying to bust its way open. Facial spray were cheaper in Paris so I got a couple, one which is a mini! SUPER cute and a perfect size for the handbag.
2. ASOS was doing a extra 20% off clearance, I seized the opportunity and checked out with a sheer shirt and a pair of black leather wedges. Both only came to under £20, bargain. (delivery is free)
3. The ASOS shoes, real leather, comfortable, simple and chic.
4. Longchamp le Pilage bag I bought in Paris, solely for the purpose of traveling and carrying my books, lunch etc
5. iPad2, now I can blog and catch up on the go. Books I bought for short journeys when I don't fancy carrying the IPAD.
How has the week been for you guys? I hope your having a great weekend, I know I am ^_*